Saturday, December 29, 2012

DIY: Love Notes

I have seen lots of dry erase boards with very ornate framing around them that I have fallen in love with! But, not the price.

I also love the "I love you because" boards too! I think it is such a great idea to tell someone why you love them. Even if it is the little things!

So I set out to make my own "I love you because" dry erase board. With BURLAP!

I have decorated most of our bedroom with burlap. Burlap lamp shades. Burlap throw pillows. Getting ready to attempt a burlap dust ruffle (wish me luck). Anyway, I decided to move the burlap theme into my bathroom.

I started with the burlap dry erase board. Here is the final product:



I found the frame at Target (my FAVORITE STORE!!!). All I did was hot glue a square piece of burlap fabric on the cardboard backing. Put the glass back in and POOF! A dry erase board!

I think I may add some burlap rosettes and eventually permantly print the "I love you because" on the burlap (which you can do with parchment paper! Maybe for another blog post.). But for right now, this is the final produce. I love!

I love burlap because it is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment